BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

Monday 6 September 2010

Literature....Art Through Paper and Ink.

Literature? A simple word, but a complez meaning. Literature is a form of art. Leiterature for me is the art of words. But what is art? Art is pure and exquisite beauti created by a human mind.
For me literature is more than an art, literature is like an emotion to me. Sometimes it turns into a safe place where I can hide for hours and hours and my imagination can go beyond reality, just like in a dream; and when that dream ends I can end up more than surprised by the wonderful things it does for me. Literature has actually turned into a kind of therapy for me, it has become a someone more than a something.
Literature is for sure, something that goes hand in hand with my passions. Or is it my passion? I wonder....

0 comments: